The Common Core State Standards For English Language Arts
The Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts are teacher-developed and internationally-benchmarked. Once implemented, they will raise the knowledge and skills of our student population to a level necessary for success in today's global market-place. We're your partner in CCSS education.
The CCSS in ELA reflect a strong commitment to teaching all students the cognitive skills they need to analyze complex information, think critically and creatively, solve problems, and communicate effectively.
We have created a suite of new materials that help teachers:
- organize and plan lessons and long-term units
- differentiate instruction
- scaffold complex information
- assess student understanding
- effectively implement local, state, and national standards
- show connections to the real world
English Language Arts (Reading and Writing):
Rosen Common Core Readers
Available as eBooks!
144 leveled nonfiction books
GRL Levels A – O
Easy-to-implement standards-based lesson plans
Formative Assessment Tools