Help your students learn how to read and understand informational text as required by the Common Core State Standards.
- 144 leveled nonfiction books, divided into 6 book collections, GRL Levels A – O
- Each book’s back cover lists the CCSS units to apply
- Academic Subjects include Science, Social Studies, Math, and Biography
- Differentiated instruction
- Explicit lesson plans for each book
- Assessment tools
- Available as eBooks!
- All books have a paired title on the same topic in the Infomax Common Core Program
Teacher's Guide with Lesson Plans and Assessment: Lesson plans for each book in the collection give straightforward, easy instructions on teaching children how to read and understand informational text. There are also practice activities for language development and writing skills, as well as assessment tools to confirm student mastery of each standard. Instruction on comparing two texts on the same topic using Infomax Common Core Readers is included.