The Common Core State Standards
The Common Core State Standards in Math are teacher-developed and internationally-benchmarked. Once implemented, they will raise the knowledge and skills of our student population to a level necessary for success in today's global market-place. We're your partner in CCSS education.
The CCSS in Math reflect a strong commitment to teaching all students the cognitive skills they need to analyze complex information, think critically and creatively, solve problems, and communicate effectively.
We have created a suite of new materials that help teachers.
- each book provides narrow and deep focus on one math skill or principle
- uses concrete, pictorial, and abstract representations of math problems
- addresses every Common Core Math Standard for kindergarten through grade
- thorough lesson plans help to assess student understanding
- context-based problems and principles allow students to make connections to real life and allow for deeper learning
Rosen Common Core
Available as eBooks!
65 leveled nonfiction books
GRL Levels A – O
Easy-to-implement standards-based lesson plans
Formative Assessment Tools